Overrun II Overrun II

I never knew there would be another one! When I played the first one, I was amazed at how fun it was. The second one seems to have taken everything from the first one and made it better! The powerups, the smart bombs, and the data saving are great new things that appear in the second one. Also the cool new enemies make another great addition to this very well made game. Keep 'em coming!

Denvish responds:

Oh yeah, there was always going to be an Overrun II, there were just too many ways to improve upon the original. Thanks for the comments, they're definitely appreciated.

Operation Maus Operation Maus

you never fail to amaze and entertain me

This was soooo good. It reminded me of Ikari Warriors, an old nintendo game. It was really hard, but ridiculously fun. I loved the music in it too; The cool military song in the menu and the sweet song when you are fighting were both most excellent. I wish I could make as many fun and addicting games as you can. You are probably the best.

CAR DO UP CAR DO UP

pretty cool

Sweet little game. I made some fine lookin' cars.

Powerfox V.3 Powerfox V.3

three words

Best. Game. Ever.

I love all Mausland things and its good to see something new. You never fail to make something fun and amazing.

Techno Revolution Techno Revolution

good, but...

You did a good job of making this, and i apreciate that, but i like flash flash revolution better. Its basically the same thing, only better. You game wasn't bad, im just used to FFR. Oh, and i like the Final Fantasy vicory theme when you win, nice.

Starogre responds:

wasn't tryin to be da best...just made a cool game to practice my actionscript skills, and thought it was fun so i submitted it...

Superfishing Superfishing

This was fun.

This entertained me for a while. Nice job.

-Eric Cartman Soundboard- -Eric Cartman Soundboard-

decent

This was done pretty well. I liked the secret songs you put in and all of the quotes were good ones. The only button that didn't work was the back one while the cridits were rolling. Other than that, this was fine. You should make a Butters one.

That-Is-Bull responds:

Yeah, I couldn't get the back button on that to work for some reason. Thanks for the review.

Bouncy The Ball Bouncy The Ball

good

This game was fun to play and the concept was good, but too many fires on one screen made the game lag and freeze even on low quality. If you could fix that, the game would be much better. Other than that, it was good.

Naked Melee Naked Melee

sweet

Games where you have to read all these instruction before you play and you have get used to how the game works before you can really have fun can sometimes be annoying. Games like this where you just click a lot rule. The animation was fluent and watching a buch of stick people slaughter each other rocks pretty hard as well. Nice job.

Overrun Overrun

WOW

This was VERY well done, and is the best internet game i've played in a long time. I couldn't see anything wrong with it, execpt that you couldn't unload on the stick figures. You could only take one shot in order to kill it. You should make the enemies take seveal hits so you have to click like mad trying to kill the enemy. This is just a suggestion. The game is fine as it is, so anything added would only make it better. I'd love to play that MkII you were talking about in the future, so keep up the good work!