Robo's Jam 80's mix Robo's Jam 80's mix

Robo-licious

I love robo's theme and you did it justice. As people have said before me, the melody seemed a bit too soft, but I could have junks-ville speakers as well. Chrono Trigger rules. You should check out the version of Spekkio's theme I've made.

Realmguys responds:

Hey thanks for the review man! Yeah this piece could use a lot of work. Glad you liked it though. Maybe I'll make a new longer version.

Topgear Topgear

Thrills-ville

I'm reviewing all of your audio instead of doing my loch ness monster paper for english. I have never played Topgear, but by this remix, the music in it has got to be sweet. I love all of the sound effects you used, especially the one in the arpeggio...sorry, I'm not good with specifing things exactly.

Realmguys responds:

This was one of the first awsome car racing game in my opinion, it's too bad that you never got to play it! This song took forever to make, I generally don't like to do songs this long. Glad you liked it though.

Nightmare Rap Nightmare Rap

Spooks-ville

Cool theme, would fit a nightmare well. The piano part reminded me a bit like that rob d song in the first matrix (clubbed to death, i think) and the strings added to the eerie-ness of the piece.

NES Contra Battle NES Contra Battle

Ya Contra!

The base levels were somewhat difficult. There's so much random shit flying around everywhere. I love the base level theme and you did a sweet rock rendition of it. It pumps you up just likt the stage. You should make the base boss theme too, thats just as cool. Nice job.

Realmguys responds:

Hey thanks for all these sweet reviews!!! You kick ass!

Haunted Rap Haunted Rap

Very coool

Yes I used 3 o's. I thought this was very cool, but I was expecting some sweet lyrics. Oh well, the music was good anyway. Like someone said before, there was a lot of scratching, but it didn't take away from the overall song. Good job.

Magnet Man II Magnet Man II

Very cool

I don't know if I like Magnet Man I or II better, but they both sound very good. Magnet Man's theme is one of my favorite in the game, and you did a good job of remaking it. I'm working on a remake of Magnet man as well. I hope it sounds as good as this.

Realmguys responds:

MAGNET MAN II is better!!! I hate my first version. I put much more heart and soul into the second one. I look forward to hearing your version for sure!
-Tyler

McLovin' It McLovin' It

Sweet

This was great. Not too long, and not mega short. The recording quality is really great, something I struggle with whenever I do stuff. Cool beat with funny vocals as well.

Nintendo Battle (FF7) Nintendo Battle (FF7)

Awesome!

I love the FF7 battle theme, and this nintendo sound-like remix does it great justice. You've got some skill.

Suitably Epic || Zelda 1 Suitably Epic || Zelda 1

Pretty cool

This was a good remix. I liked the pizzicato stings in it, they reminded me of majora's mask for some reason. Nice work.

Final Fantasy VII: Continue? Final Fantasy VII: Continue?

this is cool

You did a good job on this. It has its own little mood to it. I liked how you made it slower.